Capitec Consolidation Loans for Blacklisted Updated in August
Make debt repayment easier, lower your total monthly payment, and safeguard and keep your high credit score with Capitec consolidation loans for blacklisted people.
The Benefits of Capitec Consolidation Loans
- Instead of making several separate payments each month, you only have one.
- You’ll make less payments overall each month.
- Less missed payments can help you keep a positive credit profile and raise your credit score.
- Simple administration when viewing credit plan data and balances on their app, as well as adding new credit repayments.
- Up to R250 000 in customized financing spread out over 84 months.
- On loans of more than six months, affordable credit insurance is available.
How it Works
Let’s say you have three separate credit cards and are using them to pay off an automobile.
You have practically no money left over after your minimal monthly payments.
Consolidating your debts might be one approach to this issue.
You obtain a single loan, utilize it to pay off all of your previous debts, and are then left with a single loan balance and monthly payment.
Apply for Capitec Consolidation Loans for Blacklisted
- Obtain a credit estimate online.
- SMS your ID number to 30605.
- Visit your nearest branch.
Most Important to Remember
The length of your consolidation loan may be longer.
This implies that over time, you can wind up paying more in interest.
It could take longer to pay off short-term debt, like clothing accounts, if you consolidate it.
More money is made accessible through consolidation.
Avoid using this extra cash as a justification to take on more debt, which would leave you in the same predicament as before.